Kill Meter | Counter for RPGs
A “Can you kill ’em meter” for RPG board & card games including Munchkin and its many variants.
- The easiest way to track the combat strength of your character and your opponent to see if you can kill ’em.
- Works with many board & card games including all variants of Munchkin (including Epic Munchkin, Munchkin Cthulhu, Munchkin Zombies, etc.) and makes those games more enjoyable to play.
- Several enhancements over the official Level Counter app for tracking combat strength!
- Simple number pad interface with convenience buttons for +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, -1, -2, -3, -4, and -5.
- Ticker Tape (History) shows the current tally, so you won’t be all like, “Wait, you’re at 17. Did we count that +2 Bonus over there? I can’t remember.” You’ll see that the +2 bonus in the history!
- You can even change the hero, monster, and background to better suit your style or the game variant you’re playing!
- Makes RPG board and card games more accessible to younger kids who maybe can’t do math in their heads very well or very quickly.
- From Downcast Systems, creators of humorous puzzle RPGs like Puzzlewood Quests and The Hangman’s Noose!
Munchkin is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and Downcast System is not affiliated with Munchkin or Steve Jackson Games (creators of Munchkin) in any way. This app is simply a utility to make an awesome RPG card game even better.